USB cable UHF transmitter.
When plugged to a USB port the cable works as usual and the transmitter inside the cable transmits conversations or any sound to a distant receiver.
No batteries needed. The transmitter works as long as it remains plugged to a USB port.
With our Automatic Gain Control system it is able to pick up a whisper up to 40 feet away from the transmitter microphone as clearly as loud speech near it.
Exceptional audio performance.
- USB cable works and looks as usual.
- Nothing unusual can be found.
- Powered by a USB port, no battery required for the transmitter.
- Only one end of the cable needs to be plugged to provide power.
- Extremely sensitive built-in microphone.
- Automatic microphone gain control.
- Crystal frequency control.
Lengh: 1.8 meter (6 feet)
Interface: USB 2.0 , USB 1.1
Range: 500 meters (1700 feet) in open field
200 meters (700 feet) in a city
Power requirement: USB port
Output power: 20 mW
Frequency: 433 - 434 MHz (300 - 434 MHz on demand)
Modulation type: NFM
Operating temperature: -20 to +60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
* each UHF transmitter works on a separate frequency channel so several of them can be used sumultaneously.
** if you would like to order transmitters working on different frequencies, or you need different output power, please contact us and provide your requirements.
Available connector types: A-B , A-miniB.
You may provide your requirement during checkout.
Available color: Black